Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Father's Day! - 2011

I'm so behind on posts right now...but trying to catch up! 

To help Daddy celebrate Father's Day, Nolan made Jason a card and painted a picture frame at day-care.  He was soooo excited to give it to him.  He proudly presented it to Jason on Friday night...a few days early.

Father's Day was a bit of a let-down for Jas I'm sure.  Unfortunately, Nolan, Ellie and I got our first colds since the kids returned to day-care.  We spent most of the day rather grumpy and not up for much.  The kids and I gave Jas new pans for our new stove.  The new stove is half electric heat and half induction and so we needed a few new pans to work on the induction side!  We are definitely enjoying how quickly the induction stove cooks!
 
I can't express how much we love and appreciate Jason.  I am so very lucky to have such an amazing partner and father to Nolan and Ellie.  He is so patient and loving.  Not to get too cheesy...but I seriously do fall more in love with him watching him with the kids.  Jason is a wonderful dad and deserves to be told so everyday!  We love you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment