A couple weeks late...
Well, it's official...Ellie turned 12 weeks and I headed back to work. It was just as hard the second time as it was the first! The only part that was easier was leaving Ellie at day-care. Since Nolan has been going there since January, we have built a trusting relationship. I adore our day-care provider. She has a big heart, is very flexible and understanding. If I can't be home with my children, I'm very glad to have found such a great place for the kids to go. There are 4 children, including Nolan and Ellie.
Ellie turned 3 months old the week after I returned to work. Here are the pictures from her 'milestone' photos. She is getting even more filled out, lot's more eye contact, smiles, coos and ahhs. She is so fun! I even caught one picture where she was sitting-up...for a few seconds!
Well, it's official...Ellie turned 12 weeks and I headed back to work. It was just as hard the second time as it was the first! The only part that was easier was leaving Ellie at day-care. Since Nolan has been going there since January, we have built a trusting relationship. I adore our day-care provider. She has a big heart, is very flexible and understanding. If I can't be home with my children, I'm very glad to have found such a great place for the kids to go. There are 4 children, including Nolan and Ellie.
Ellie turned 3 months old the week after I returned to work. Here are the pictures from her 'milestone' photos. She is getting even more filled out, lot's more eye contact, smiles, coos and ahhs. She is so fun! I even caught one picture where she was sitting-up...for a few seconds!









No comments:
Post a Comment