Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mommy's Girls...plus kids Weekend

Jason planned on remodeling one of the duplex bathrooms for Memorial Weekend.  The thought of spending a 3 day weekend at the house as the only adult sounded depressing for me...I love spending time with Nolan and Ellie, but after a few days of just us, it gets a bit tiring.  So, I called one of my bestest friends in my life, Katie.  Luckily, she was free!!!!  Katie and her daughter came up on Saturday and stayed until Monday afternoon.

Katie is one of my best friends.  We were roommates in college and I love her dearly.  She has such a big heart and is an amazing listener, advice giver, mom and friend.  She is there for me always...Love you lady :)

Katie's daughter has the same big heart and beautiful smile as her mom.  I cannot believe how grown-up she is becoming...don't grow up too fast!  She was such a HUGE help with Nolan and Ellie.  Nolan really looked up to her.  They played together at the park, laughed at the zoo, and most important to Nolan...she read him his bedtime stories.  I was quietly listening in my room and heard him giggle and ask "again" when she was done.  She was patient and read them again :)  Thank you M!!














The zoo has a Dr. Seuss theme going on right now...



This visit he decided to be a chicken!

So silly...

Turtle 1...

...and Turtle 2

No comments:

Post a Comment