Monday, May 16, 2011

Ellie's 2 Month Stats

I really can't believe my sweet baby girl is already 2 months old!!  It's crazy and scary how fast time is passing.  We had her well-baby check-up today and everything is fantastic with Ellie :)  She is still a very happy, mellow, sweetheart who is starting to melt my heart even more with smiles.  I am so very blessed.

I've been very emotional today.  I just look at my children and am so happy.  Our time with them is much too short.  I find such joy and pride in watching them learn and experience life every day.  Even on the tough days, I have to stop and remember that we don't know what tomorrow will bring...every moment I am blessed to spend with Nolan and Ellie are special.  I woke up this morning with both my babies in my arms and I don't think I could imagine a better morning!

Ellie's Stats:
- Height: 22  1/4" (50 %)
- Weight: 11 lbs. 14 oz. (75%)

No comments:

Post a Comment