Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outside Playtime...before the snow (again!)

Ok, so I hope I didn't jinx us when I posted we were done with winter...snow is on it's way again!  BOO!!!  When we returned on Sunday from our trip to Iowa, Nolan looked out our front window to see the neighbor girls riding around the cul-de-sac in their Cadillac Escalade motorized toy car.  Of course he had to get right outside and join them!!  So, he hopped onto his little motorized Kawasaki 4-wheeler and tried to keep up with them.  It was so cute to watch him chase them around...the Cadillac was much faster so Nolan was always quite a bit behind :)





Once the battery died on the Kawaski, Nolan tried out his tricycle that Grandpa Holthaus got him for Christmas.  Still trying to figure out the pedaling part...



1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big...can't wait to see you all this weekend!! Hope the snow is gone by then so we can play outside:)

    ReplyDelete