Jennifer and I became friends in highschool. We then introduced our younger sisters and they became the best of friends. Later, when I was dating Jason, I brought Jenn along to hang out one night. It was that night that she met one of Jason's roommates...that roommate is now her husband. They have Rosie (2 1/2) and Jack who is just a few weeks older than Ellie. We love their family and don't get to see them enough. I was so happy we were able to introduce our newest children to the group!
Rosie is the sweetest little girl who stood by quietly as Nolan tore through her toys. Only a few times did she show concern to her mom. Shortly before we had to leave, Rosie and Nolan were playing in her room. Jenn and I had been sitting in the living room when we heard giggles. They were so cute playing together!
Hugs before we had to leave...
Ellie and Jack, a future super-couple :) Jenn and I were joking how fun it would be to watch Jason and Mark as Father-in-laws!
No comments:
Post a Comment