Monday, August 22, 2011

Ellie's 5 Month Photoshoot and Stats

It's August and Ellie is 5 months old!  I know everyone says this, but it's so true...where did the summer go?  We have stayed so busy and both the kids are keeping us active.  Nolan is running around the neighborhood trying to keep up with the older kids, while Ellie is happily watching the busy world.  When holding her, you must keep her faced outward.  Grandpa says she is a social butterfly :)

Ellie is starting to laugh, and she still reacts the most to Nolan.  She started rolling over.  Now, any time I put her on her back, she is flipping herself over to her tummy.  She really likes tummy-time and is just starting to try to scoot.  Everything is going in her mouth...I'm wondering if she is going to teethe soon.  My classic 'mama's girl' is soooo super sensitive if anyone else tries to hold her.  It seems she has developed stranger danger a little early...difficult stage.  I love that she is 'my girl,' but not going to lie, would be nice to have free hands once in a while!

Just like with Nolan, we are doing a delayed vaccination schedule with Ellie.  Nothing is skipped, it's just that we go in every month for a shot rather than getting multiple shots at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 months.  At her 5 month well-shot appointment, I had Ellie weighed...just for fun.

Weight: 15 lbs. 5 oz.












Big brother had to get in the pictures...




No comments:

Post a Comment